Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

Wishing you a Merry 2012 and a Happy 2013

'I live in two worlds. One is a world of books. I've been a resident of Faulkner's Yoknapatawpha County, hunted the white whale aboard the Pequod, fought alongside Napoleon, sailed a raft with Huck and Jim, committed absurdities with Ignatius J. Reilly, rode a sad train with Anna Karenina, and strolled down Swann's Way. It's a rewarding world, but my second one is by far superior. My second one is populated with characters slightly less eccentric but supremely real, made of flesh and bone, full of love, who are my ultimate inspiration for everything'

Here's to an eventful 2012, I fell in love, twice. Fell out of love, twice (maybe once, who knows) Got promoted, visited new countries and saw new things, saw family I haven't seen in years and learnt new skills.

I have one resolution in 2013; Independence - emotional, physical, financial, residential! Wish me luck.

Have a wonderful and safe New Years Eve. See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment