Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

New 2013 Diary - Frankie Press

I have FINALLY found my diary of choice for 2013.
I am so picky about my diary, it has to be big enough to write in, but small enough to have with me all the time. Note pages are a bonus, and of course it has to look good!
 
This year I had a Smythson miniature, purple faux crocodile leather one that I lost a few weeks ago (sob) it was way too expensive to justify buying another one and lose out. So I've been hunting online and in shops and as soon as I saw this 2013 Daily Journal from Frankie Press I knew it was the one.
 
 
 
It worked out for me in the UK at about £25 including shipping (all the way from Aus!) which in my eyes is a bargain, and now I've received it I wish I'd ordered more because everyone loves it!
 
Sorry for the photo heavy post but it's just so pretty!
 
 
 
It has brilliant extra sections such as Lists, Budgets, Birthdays, Time Zones and many more
 
 
 
 
 
It even has stickers, perforated personal contact detail cards and a great quality stock card pull out desk calendar!
 
 
I absolutely love it and I hope they make them for many years to come because I will definitely by buying more next year!
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Awww omg this is SOOOO cute.

    You have a very nice blog. My first visit and definitely not my last.
    Following you on GFC. Would love it if you stopped my and checked out my blog, maybe follow back if you like it?

    Stay in touch!

    www.beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you so much, my first follower!
    Your blog is great - really informative but with a lovely narrative. Following you too :)

    Josephine x

    ReplyDelete