As a thank you to you all for the massive increase in visitors I've had recently (Yay!) I thought it was about time that I hosted my first blog giveaway! I know everyone loves a freebie, and I've tried to make the prizes things I would like to get myself!
So up for grabs is:
- £25.00 Bonus Bond Gift Card - this is like a visa card and works in these shops
- Mini Sewing Kit with red gingham pin cushion lid
- 2 x 2m spool of Gold Bells ribbon
- 1 x 2m spool of Silver Reindeer Ribbon
- 1 x 2m spool of Christmas Tree Ribbon
- 1 Deer Head Cross-Stitch stitched by me! (passport photo sized) in a white wooden frame
- 1 pair of grey gem earrings
- 2 Rob Ryan badges
- 1 Hobbycraft shopper bag ready to decorate
- 1 Hobbycraft cushion cover ready to decorate
- 1 bundle of fimo canes (great for nail/card decoration!)
- 1 pack of paper straws, great for decoration, various colours
- and a few other little crafty/edible/vintage suprises!
Things you need to know:
- This giveaway is open only to UK residents due to shipping costs - sorry!
- The giveaway is open....NOW! and will close at 6.30pm (GMT) on Thursday 20th December.
- If the winner is not contactable by their blogger profile, and doesn't contact me within 24 hours I will pick another winner.
- If you are the lucky winner - please note that the voucher has to be activated, you call their number and they verify the card and give you a pin number, then you use it like a credit card. All instructions will be included!
- I have not been provided any of these items by anyone in return for displaying on my blog, they have been paid for by me!
- The prize will be posted on Friday 21st December by Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery
- Maximum of four entries per person, via the below criteria
- Entries will be numbered and a winner selected by Random.org
How to enter:
1) To obtain your first entry, comment on this post below
2) To obtain a second entry, follow this blog using the google followers widget on the right hand side of my blog.
3) To obtain a third entry, tweet a link to my blog/this giveaway using the hashtag '#MindpurgeGiveaway'
4) To obtain a fourth entry, mention this giveaway on your blog, and include the link in your comment!