Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

What to take when you leave?

So today is another packing day.
I seem to spend most of my life living out of my suitcase so I rank packing quite high on my list of things I'm good at!

We're off to Venice for Christmas today so I've packed my essential hand luggage;

Cambridge Satchel - An early Christmas present! (Bonus points for it matching my bedding?)

Ipad2 and cable - my life line when I'm travelling, films, books and games whilst I'm travelling then emails and links home to friends and family when I get there.

Glasses and Sunglasses - not much point going if you can't see anything when you get there!

Mulberry Purse - I've had this for years and its the best purse I've ever owned, pricey but worth it. Credit/debit cards, sterling in one side and foreign currency in another, room for all my hotel/airline/club/restaurant loyalty cards too.

Ted Baker Ballerina Make-up bag - a present to myself this Christmas. Foundation, powder, mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, tweezers, scissors, cotton buds, Vaseline, pain killers, mini deep heat, condoms and a penknife - it's good to be prepared!

Paddle Brush - the only brush that doesn't kill my hair

Books - the start of my 2013 challenge, 1984 by George Orwell and Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.

Frankie Press Diary - this never leaves my sight!

Business cards - you never know who you might meet!

What do you take when you leave?


No comments:

Post a Comment