Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Crafty Creatives Box 8

I'm a day later than promised, I'm sorry!
So Crafty Creatives Box 8 has arrived. Damn my job for making me miss the delivery every month.
I don't think I really need to rave about these guys any more than I alredy have, if you haven't signed up, frankly I think you're a bit of an idiot. For the price of two starbucks a month you get a wonderful suprise box of crafty goodness, items of supreme quality and a whole network of like minded wonderful people. Who wouldn't pay a tenner for that!?
Here's my look through Box 8..
 
 
 
Spots and Stripes is the theme this month.
 
 
 
 
The Kit is fimo jewellery. I'm not entirely sure I will actually make the kit this month which is the first time ever, the items are great (bonus points for the excellent pliers!) but I'm just not generally a fan of home made jewellery, and I'm certain I haven't got the skills to make anything I would wear. So I will be looking for inspiration on what else I can do - perhaps a Glue Gun Girl esque Macaroon keyring?
 
 
 
 
I also got, red stripey cotton, navy tissue paper and green spotty oil cloth. I already know I'm going to make an oil cloth mat with this for my bedside table, so I can wipe away the drinks I always spill in the night!
 
 
 
Washi tape and foam sticker pads will always come in handy, and I've already covered a little wooden box in the Washi Tape.
 



 
Bakers Twine, Beads and GORGEOUS paper straws really put the smile on my face. The straws are amazing and I've alredy got them displayed proudly in a litle milk bottle on my dressing table!
 
 
Cupcake cases were swiftly donated to my pastry chef brother in law, but I've since seen a tutorial for making flowers out of them on the crafty creatives blog and I could kick myself!
 
 
Fab art card - I have a sneaky suspicion I will be be cutting this up shortly to use on a card!
 
So thank you ladies for another brilliant box, and I can't wait to see what Box 9 will bring.
Have you made anything with your box yet?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment