Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

Crafty Creatives Box 7 - SPOILER ALERT!

First up - SPOILER ALERT!
 
Now that's out of the way, it's that time again, Crafty Creatives box number 7 arrived with most of us this week. Here's my little look through this months box.
 
 
After the first glimpse you know immediately it's going to be a good one! This month's is a Nature/Woodland theme and boy is that a good choice! This may well be my favourite box, the quality and quantity of the items gets better every month, this one is so packed!
 
The art card this month is so pretty, it's definitely going on my wall!
 
The first thing I pulled out was these three birch hearts. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them but I LOVE them, we had a huge silver birch tree in my garden when I was growing up and I always got told off for peeling the flaky silver paper-like bark off. These are so tactile and they look lovely, great start!
 
 
Next up, two lovely porcelain fox beads. I think these would make great earrings!
 
 
5 metal leaf charms - I'm thinking a tiered droplet necklace for these babies...
 
 
Loads! of wooden leaf buttons - I'm already planning a tree on canvas, with embroided trunk and background.
 
 
Owly fabric - this is so cute! This would make gorgeous childrens clothes, maybe bunting!
 
 
Large metal owl pendant - This would obviously make a lovely necklace, but has anyone done anything else more original?

 
Pinecone - This is definitely being spray painted!

 
Skeleton leaves - These would lovely on a notebook or against some dark fabric

 
I love these! Glass toadstool beads, so sweet, these are definitely going on a bracelet!

 
Flower soft - I'm not entirely sure what this is, but it looks fun! Time for some research....
 
 
And this month's kit is...
 
 
Needle felting! This is fab and right up my street, I can't wait to get felting, but I am a little scared about the barbed nedle!
 
 
I officially now have two favourite days - Pay day, and Crafty Creatives day!
 
Roll on the next one, maybe a valentines theme..?

No comments:

Post a Comment