Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

Gift Guide - LunaDesigns

Continuing the gift guide theme my next find is a first for me in terms of jewellery. I tend to wear earrings and big chunky rings because I find that necklaces irritate me and bracelets can get in the way while I type at work. Enter LunaDesigns...
 
 
Emma at LunaDesigns recently sent me one of her bracelets and it was something of a revelation! The thin cord and simple charm are small enough to not get in my way, but quirky enough to still make a statement. Emma sent me the 'You're just my cup of tea' bracelet which normally sells in her shop for £3.25 which is an absolute bargain! The bracelet I got was red, but when purchasing you can choose from many colours and even add more charms if you would like.
 
 
 
The bracelet came on a card with the saying as do all of her pieces and it really put a smile on my face. I can just imagine receiving this as a gift from a friend and it totally making my day!
 
One of the reasons why I love LunaDesigns is that there a lot of items with a gothic feel, and very topical pop culture references that will have everyone interrogating you as to where you picked up your quirky bracelet. Here's some of my favourites:
 
Harry Potter - It Does Not Do to Dwell on Dreams
£3.00
 
I used to be an adventurer till I got an arrow to the knee
£4.00

 
PS I Love You
£2.70
 
 
 
I really urge you to check out the shop, because I guarantee you'll find something you really want for less than a fiver. Win!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Does LunaDesigns have a website?
    I can't find it :(

    ReplyDelete